Affirmations are messages to the self, positive or negative. Positive affirmations are used to keep positive messages primary in our focus and attention. Affirmations are a very effective way to change our subconscious life patterns and perspectives. Affirmations remind us of the Truth.
Affirmations allow us to consciously choose our direction by consciously choosing our beliefs. All our life experience is determined by our beliefs and attitudes. Affirmations, when repeated in earnest, can change our belief systems and our attitudes about life.
Here are a few affirmations to meditate on throughout the day that can help you:
- I was created in Love by the Divine. Love is who I am and what I am.
- I love and forgive myself first, then I can love and forgive others.
- All the relationships in my life flourish in beauty and pure joy.
- I choose to accept and celebrate everyone in my life exactly as they are now.
- I live in bliss knowing everyone in my life is Perfect, Whole, and Divine.
- I give thanks for the abundance of love I have to share, and I gratefully accept love from others.
- My soul is renewed in the essence of pure Love.